- I’m the director at the Arab American National Museum.
- I’ve visited 4 of the New7Wonders of the world.
- I’ve ridden my bike 150 miles across the state of Michigan, from Lake Michigan to Lake Huron, in one day.
- I was once a photojournalist.
- I set big goals – lots of them – and I don’t stop until I achieve them.
- I’m addicted to Coursera, Codeacademy, and other outlets for online learning.
- Bouldering is my favorite method of rock climbing.
- I’m learning to program a Raspberry Pi.
- I’m constantly exploring new foods and drinks.
- I’m married to the amazing Dharma Akmon
Other ways to connect: